Research analyst James F. Coppedge presents a new approach to bio-
logy in plain language, in an area more exciting than science fiction.
Says Dr. Coppedge: Recent spectacular breakthroughs in molecular
biology can be combined with the widely-used laws of probability
reasoning. This provides a valuable technique in the search for scien-
tific truth. Many reluctant materialists welcome the results.
- The Simplest Possible Living Thing
- A Quick Way to Understand the Genetic Code
- DNA, the Golden Molecule of Heredity
- How DNA Duplicates Itself
- Natural Selection Helpless Before Duplication
- It Takes Chance Ten Billion Tries to Count to Ten
- Could Chance Arrange the Code for One Gene?
- Mystery of Left-handed Molecules
- Probability Calculations by Others
This is a surprising book! . . . a goldmine of detailed material.
--Dr. C. C. Ryrie
A monumental piece of work. Excellent!
--Dr. Jack MacArthur
Well-documented scientific fact . . . but also exciting reading.
Outstanding job . . . a great deal of valuable information in it.
--Dr. Henry M. Morris
EVOLUTION: POSSIBLE OR IMPOSSIBLE? is excellent.
--Melvin C. Cook, Ph.D., Chemistry
Refreshing and interesting as it conveys important mathematical and
biochemical concepts in readable fashion.
--George F. Howe, Ph.D., Biology